Prayers needed

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi guys. Personal post this time. I'm having a few personal problems - health problems and work issues that I need to decide about very soon. I'm asking you guys to lift me up and pray for me. I know what the power of prayer can do. I know that God listens to His children when they are humble before Him. I know I'll be getting down on my knees this week and asking Him for guidance in these decisions I need to make.

I hope all of you are doing well. I will be posting more Top 3 blogs soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I will most definately be praying for you! God will give you the guidance you need.

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to holp us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Lori said...

We will definately pray for wisdom in all your decisions and peace while making them!!

Julie said...

Most definitely!